So excited about tonight. What a great night! Axis was a blast.
I want to take this morning to recap what we talked about last night at our 18-30 service.
• Stop asking God for His plan for your life and start asking Him for His plan for your today.
• Get plugged in somewhere. Life is all about relationships. God created us to fellowship. When we grow close to each other we gain access into new areas of life.
• God is positioning you for greatness.
• Don’t worry about your destination. Concern yourself with the journey. God will tell you when to turn, until then just keep driving.
• Veronica may or may not have done the dishes. =)
1 The LORD had said to Abram, “Leave your country, your people and your father’s household and go to the land I will show you.
8By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going.
Abraham never knew where he was going until God showed him. But first he had to put feet to his faith and shuffle on out. Ask the Holy Spirit to guide your steps today. What you do today matters. It affects your tomorrows and your next years. The Spirit is waiting for you to let go and let Him take the wheel.
God is doing great things in Wellington Florida. He is raising up an army of Young Adults who aren’t afraid of persecution. Today is our first Matterday. We will be meeting at the Church Office at 10:30a to hit the streets and doorhanger the community. Everyone is welcome!